Internship - Marketing and Growth
Germany, Berlin, BerlinCategory Management
Who we are:
We are a young team with a mission to become the zero-waste online supermarket you love. We combine sustainability and practicality to address one of the biggest waste problems of our time: plastic packaging. We deliver groceries to your door with our cargo e-bike fleet. To achieve zero-waste, we use our own system of reusable refill-glasses (“Pfand”). We just launched in Berlin and our goal is clear: become the #1 zero-waste Farm-to-Fork platform in Europe.
We are backed by amazing impact-minded investors and are assembling a team who believe in the same mission. Join us.
As a Marketing & Growth Intern you will:
- Strategically develop our business model with the marketing team to ensure rapid growth
- Monitor all social media platforms for trending news, ideas, community growth and feedback.
- Engage and build business relationships with our clients and partners
- Research and evaluate competitor marketing and digital content and support the local Marketing team
- Work alongside Marketing team to implement our marketing strategy and boost our growth
You will fit in perfectly if:
- You're passionate about growth startups and want to support us in our mission to reshape the delivery service industry.
- You have first experiences in marketing or business development.
- You're a flexible allrounder with a hands-on mentality.
- You have strong communication skills and a customer-centric mindset.
- You're fluent in English, German is optional.
- You're looking for a 3-6 months internship.
You should become part of our team because:
- Ownership: you easily communicate ideas, implement them, and take responsibility for your actions
- You'll have the opportunity to join an early-stage team world-class team
- You'll have a lot of freedom while receiving frequent input and feedback.
We embrace and welcome diversity. It’s important to us to create an inclusive workplace - we are looking for someone to join our team regardless of their race, national origin, color, caste, social origin or position, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, political opinion, marital status or any other characteristic. We encourage everyone to reach out so we can get to know each other!